Established in 1934, Russell Finex specializes in sieving and filtration equipment suited to many processing industries such as pharmaceuticals, food, chemicals, metals, paint/coating, ceramics. Their wide range of separation solutions include vibro screens, vibro sifters, automatic self-cleaning strainers and ultrasonic deblinding systems.
Russell Finex believes in product testing before making purchases and has therefore equipped their five main sites in India, China, UK, USA and Belgium with the latest testing and research technologies.
- Sieving Machines: This range of high capacity screening machines, also known as safety screeners, vibrating sieves and vibro sifters, are ideal for removing oversize contamination from liquid or powder products.
- Grading Separators: The Finex Ultima™ is a high-performance vibro screen separator, and is the popular choice for companies looking to grade wet or dry products on up to 5 fractions.
- Liquid Solid Separation: The Russell Liquid Solid Separator™ is a centrifugal separator for removing solids from liquid slurries which can easily match capacities of 60" diameter vibro screens by providing high capacity separation on fine meshes down to 20 microns.
- Self-Cleaning Filters: The wide range of Self-Cleaning Russell Eco Filters, also known as industrial liquid filters and automatic self-cleaning filters, provides higher production rates by eliminating contamination from the product, giving improved quality.
- Ultrasonic Deblinding System: The Vibrasonic® Deblinding System, also known as an ultrasonic deblinding system, ultrasonic sifter and ultrasonic deblinding sieve, is designed to eliminate the blinding or blocking of the vibro screen mesh to increase screening efficiency and product quality.
Russell Finex provides custom built solutions to suit your unique requirements. Contact us for more information.